Is there a how to find yourself for dummies?? lol

I know I have issues, insecurities, blah blah, but i also know all things are not all my fault. other people make it hard for me to do what I need to. I let them walk all over me. I can't let go. put my foot down and then Im hated.. I want to change for the better. I wanna be like all the women i see and know that can tell a guy to eff off, and move on, or just not give a shit about what anyone has to say about anything I do, friends, family, or men. Im 28, why the hell haven't I done this yet? why do I always make excuses for people. Do I honeslty like being miserable with everything I do?? wow if that is not a pitty me post i dont know what is. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• is this my alias?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I go through periods where i feel this way too. I'm the same age...maybe it has to do with turning 30 that makes it all seem like a smack in the face. Some days I'm super confident, other days i throw a pity party for myself.

I know what you mean about putting your foot down & being hated for it. So many people just expect me to always be the level headed one, the one who wants to listen to your crap, the one who will always throw you a bone, the "yes" women to, the one who just always goes with the flow & is cool with everybody...

WELL, if i behave any differently....i am all of a sudden an asshole. People like us get walked on, but we somehow have allowed it to happen. I sometimes call myself humble, but other times i wonder if i am really a door mat...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Took the words right out of my mouth. Some might say its cause im pregnant, but this honestly does not feel like hormones, just is me just frustrated that I have let things get to this point. My mother for years has been telling me to grow a back bone, and when I do its to the wrong people. Thats how my ex took my son. But im tired of being walked on. I started telling people my opinions after i got preggo and I have like No friends. I even piss off my bf, who doesnt have a great history with me, and he is just about the main reason I posted this.. im talkative today lol oops
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• hmm good question
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010