what can i take??

I get really terrible acid reflux. Prilosec isn't safe to take while breastfeeding, so I've been drinking aloe vera juice, which has helped a lot. I recently read that aloe vera juice should not be ingested while breastfeeding also, but I couldn't find WHY. Does anyone know why? Also, what is safe? I've had to go to a very bland diet, and I am still getting acid reflux. Anyone know of anything safe that is over the counter? I appretiate any help.
No bashing please

GingerMom33

Asked by GingerMom33 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Health

• Look up natural cures. I can't remember right now what it was. It was a natural food, tho. (Hell getting old sometimes. lol)
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Have you spoken with your doctor?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• talk to your doctor right away and get a prescription
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Apple Cider Vinegar helps with acid reflux...also--indigestion, diaria, and vomitting too! And it's natural.

It taste gross, but just mix 2 tsp of it with hot Apple Cider (packets)--yummy :) Or some iced cold soda (Coke taste best).

Look up "Apple Cider Vinegar Cures"....it is even known to help lower blood pressure and arthritis. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 8:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My mom had acid reflux and I told her about ACV..and hers stopped completely...although im not a doctor...ACV in cheap, natural and cannot harm you--even if you pregnant!!

It's God send---to me :) I have a fear of catching any virus that makes me vomit..so I actually drink a cup of green tea mixed with honey and ACV DAILY---and NEVER GET SICK---not even catch a COLD :)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 8:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2010