WoW Cataclysm dropped yesterday. Who else slept alone last night?

I'm trying really hard to be patient... but my husband is spending his only day off (today) playing WoW after spending ALL NIGHT last night playing because he "HAS to be level 85 so he can raid with everyone else in the guild".

I'm pretty pissed about it, but I knew it was coming, and he doesn't do this very often. He usually only plays tuesday and wednesday nights and then every now and then throughout the week. But it's still REALLY getting on my nerves that I have the kids all by myself today and don't get any time with him so that he can play a dumb game.

Who else hates WoW today?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I play WoW and have two 80's. I don't undestand why people have to race to 85. I'd rather take my time and enjoy than stress about it.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Not me. Thankfully My husband got tired of it. Hang in there, I know where you are coming from!!!!
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Funny because my husband used to play. At point he was playing all the time and we would fight over it constantly. I finally said I couldn't take it any more. WE had a long conversation and came to a balance. He did understand that I felt like he was never spending any time with me because of the game. He did stop playing for a while and now only plays like onces or twice a week, usually I fall asleep early and he plays then.

I would say talk to him about it.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• nope i slept with my dh, 2 boys and a cat lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010