My EFFIN BIL! UGG vent!

So My hubby just text me and tells me "My brother decided not to give my mom his money for the phone bill and insurance (they are all in her name but its his truck his phone)...instead hes going to see his girlfriend in Missouri(that he just met online recently)." OMG! Are you serious. Now his mom ALWAYS needs money from us for one reason or another but usually because someone hasnt paid their portion of of the house bills. Mind you hubby and I are okay, but still basically living check to check for now and we have 2 kids..so 4 mouths to feed. HOW THE HELL can you be okay with asking us for money all the time when you have your income and your mom (his grandma who has an income) in your home...and his brothers irresponsible ass...UGG I cant handle it any more..I told him come the first of the year the Williams family bank is SHUT DOWN! I dont care if they want money for groceries, whatever the answer is NO. His mom already owes us $140, and im sure she'll want help covering what his brother didnt. But you know what, your grown, your brother is grown figure it out on your own!!! IM DONE! and I dont care if it sounds hateful! AHH!

Theres alot of backstory behind this...but this time of year, my sons bday is on the 19th, and Christmas is right behind it, now is not the time to walk up to me with your hand out when you owe me already!

Thanks for letting me vent before I lose my mind! :)

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I love you for this post!!! We go through the same damn thing. Only my BIL is married, has 2 kids and refuses to work cause "his hands hurt". My mil is on assistance and they ask her for money all the time. Plus she expected my fiance to pay for her loan which she kept borrowing against to loan her other son money. I finally told him he was not paying for it any more.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I should add, I think she hates me but I don't rerally care!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• LOL....it sucks! its not just his family that owes us..but my family that owes us either pays on time ALL THE TIME! or has only borrowed once and only once! its just frustrating! I like his mom...but im not gonna pay to bail her out for her mistakes!
    sweetstkissez22

Comment by sweetstkissez22 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010