Names for boy

I am 8 weeks along today, I was just wondering for some good names for a boy. My boyfriend and I were thinking about Jordan Alexander but are debating about it. so anything along the lines of that would be great!!

newmom07142011

Asked by newmom07142011 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Baby Names

• I like both names, Jordan and Alexander, but I would switch it to Alexander Jordan. For my two cents, Jordan has become quite popular as a girl's name, so I would not choose it for baby boy for that reason alone. Otherwise, good names!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I like the sound of Jordan Alexander its a good choice, but spottedpony is right Jordan has become a popular girls name, its my neices name.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I love the name Jordan and it sounds great with Alexander! If you spell it Jordan I would think that he would not have a problem with them knowing he is a boy. I think it is a boy name even though some have used it for a girl! Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck! Other boy names I like are Christian and Gavin.
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 12:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I like Jordan
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I like Jordan and Alexander. However, the only Jordans I know are either girls or dogs.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Grant Alexander is my boys name.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think Jordan Alexander sounds wonderful. I've never been a big fan of the name Jordan, but I love Alexander! I think they flow very well together!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Back when Jordan became popular it was mostly a boys name. I really like it because it is a strong name for either girl or boy! Some people know immediately what their child's name will be and others change their minds over and over. Do what you want and feels right to you!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2010