are there any self help books to help me get through TTC while everyone around me is getting pregnant?

after five years on depo shot, now its been a year since i got off of it.... my period is still not predictable, and it seems im not paraniod cuz i swear that the same week i take a p test and get a negative i have found out that a friend or family member has announced they are expecting, they send me a babyshower invite or they have just given birth !!!!! its making me crazy!!!! my duaghter is 6 1/2 we finally have a house with lots of room, ive been a stay at home mom forever and now my daughters in school and my mind is running wildly jealous and angry and frustrated! i was on the depo shot for 5 years to be responsible by waiting til we 'could' have the means to add to our family even though i wanted to have a second child when she was five.not eight or nine years old!!!!... i try to tell myself - 'be patient, it will be my turn someday, dont be in such a hurry, if you try tooooo hard it wont happen' but i cant take it anymore.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I took bc pills for a year and it took me over a year to have a baby. I heard it takes a long while after the depo to become pregnant.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Taking Charge Of Your Fertility!

BUY IT, READ IT....You won't regret it!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon. Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler is a great book. Also check out FertilityFriend.com and sign up for their free e-mail charting course.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010