4weeks, sac, york?

wel after getting my dates messesed up according to my ultrasound im 4weeks pregnant, but can see the sac, york the lot is there any chance i'm more weeks?

daniellelewis

Asked by daniellelewis at 12:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not necessarily. It's all an estimate, and right now, the embryo is still in the yolk and sac stage. At the 8 week ultrasound, you'll be able to see the amniotic sac, and the beginnings off a baby with arm and leg buds. Congratulations on the pregnancy!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No. I was 4 1/2 weeks and all they could see was the sac. I was also in your situation. They ultrasound measurements did not match the date of my last period. If I go by the ultrasound measurements that would mean I conceived on like the 28th day of my cycle, not the 14th like most people. Very confusing, but I would trust the doctors. Doesn't really matter in the long run, because the baby is going to come when it is ready.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• oh great thanks both. no it doesnt matter evan if it is only 4weeks, as long as everything is okk i'm happy
    daniellelewis

Comment by daniellelewis (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• york?
    Anonymous

• look anonymous, don't know what your problam is but if u don't mind stop commenting on my posts if you've nothing helpful to say :) cheers!
    daniellelewis

Comment by daniellelewis (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't have a "problam", and I looked back in "my answers" and I haven't answered any other question posted by you. I am not the only person here who answers anonymously.

Now. I was asking wth a "york" is, you're the one that typed it, I'm asking what it is, other than "new york" and a place somewhere in England.
    Anonymous