how do you get your happy back?

i want my happy back. i want to be happy with being single. ive been married and divorced. ive dated some before and after i got married and divorced and i keep meeting these piece of shit guys. i dont think that i would ever find a good man and the kind of man i want. how do other single women do it?

jholmes073

Asked by jholmes073 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Your happy has to come from within you. No man can give you your happy if you don't have it yourself first. :-)

What qualities are you looking for in a man? Pinpoint those things, then you have an idea where to associate/meet men in order to have a better chance of meeting the type of man you are wanting/looking for.

Hang in there. There are good men in the world, sometimes it just seems like they are all hiding.. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• ❤¸.•*""*•.¸You have to be happy with yourself b4 you can be happy with someone else...you have to find yourself...best of luck, im sure you will find it...❤¸.•*""*•.¸
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i know i will have to find happiness in myself first. thats why i want to remain single. i been trying to figure out how to get my happy back without a man. i dont want a relationship at all and i just want to get my life together and take care of my son. i enjoy being single and im not one of those women who needs a man. ive done my share of dating. i just want to find my own happiness again.
    jholmes073

Comment by jholmes073 (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would say, look into yourself. What is it that **you** as a woman/as an individual need/want in this life. What do you see for yourself. What do you want to accomplish, what types of things do you want to experience..etc.. Start delving into, pursueing and experiencing those things. This will help you get your happy. Another aspect of getting and keeping our happy is perspective, how we not only view ourselves, but our lives and everything in them. How we view life, handle situations..etc.. plays a big part in our happiness level as human beings.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• ok thanks for the advice. i have my plans and goals mapped out already. i guess i just feel lonely maybe. my family is not close and i have few friends. maybe i just need to meet new people and make new friends. plus the town i live in is super boring and most of the people here are a--holes.
    jholmes073

Comment by jholmes073 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I've been married since I was 20, with him since 18. I don't know much about being single, but I know that my being happy is my responsibility and not my dh's. I think if you go out and do what makes you happy and just live your life to the best for you and your children, the right man will find you.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• thanks Austinsmom. im trying to do that.
    jholmes073

Comment by jholmes073 (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010