when you were dating a new guy in highschool, did you talk on the phone for hours?

lol i did and the longest time actually spent on the phone was with my now hubby. we were friends in highschool and the first day we were "dating" we were on the phone for 5 hours that night. it crossed my mind today and got me thinking, damn, i could never hold a conversation for that long now! i remember certain parts of that conversation but certainly not all of it. wonder what we possibly had to say for that long? ah, young love :)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Yup my then bf (now hubby) and I used to talk all night and fall asleep on the phone together :) My parents would've been mortified if they had known that then lol :) Good times.....we talked about everything and anything and then would just listen to eachother breathe....
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 3:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Those were the days!!!!!!!! I remember being on the phone with no one talking because neither one of us wanted to hang up. Crazy!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm lucky if mine talks to me for all of 5 minutes.
    Anonymous

• ❤¸.•*""*•.¸lol...things bring me wayyyyy back..i can remember falling asleep with my boyfriend on the phone...we talked about all kinds of things...i could never stay on the phone that long now either...what in the world would i talk about...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Boyfriends, friends, yes...the good old days! I have no idea what the hell we talked about for so long! My best friend and I would literally talk all day and all night. I remember she had a portable phone so we'd have to hang up for a few minutes every once in awhile so it would charge.
    Now I HATE being on the phone. I'm infamous for saying "Well, I'll let you go now... ." And hanging up.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My husband was in HS when we met and we used to talk on the phone like that LOL. I was a Freshman in college.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I remember that well. Lol. Now I hate being on the phone and avoid it as much as possible.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes, for hours on end!

Answer by older at 12:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol im not a phone person now either! im more of a texter these days :)
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Not me, my parents had a rule. 30 minutes on the phone at a time and no calling back immeadiatly.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 12:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010