Prayers at christmas

Has anyone else's prayers been answered around Christmas time. A few years back we were going through rough times. Then my husband hurt his shoulder and had to have surgery. He was out of work for about 4 months. We tried some organizations to help with presents for the kids, but it was past the deadline. We just knew the kids would really be getting "nothing" that year. About a week before Christmas I found a gift bag on my front porch. It was 5 100 dollar bills with a Christmas card that had Merry Christmas and no names. I never found out who left it. But I remind myself about it every year when I try to give a little bit. Even if it is only 20 bucks. Just thought I would share that with you ladies. Happy Holidays to you all.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 12:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• That is a great story. It is always nice to hear when other people go above and beyond to help someone.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010