SAHMs. How much quality time does your husband spend with your child?

Mine has only Sundays off of work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Every since day
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• As much as he can. He works a lot.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My husband works 60+ hours a week and only has Mondays off of work. So my son is usually in bed or getting ready to go when he comes home at 10. Some days he gets off work at 5 and my son sees him then.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mu husband has Saturday and Sundays off, although he still spends time with the kids during the week. We usually eat dinner together at night and spend time until the kids go to bed. During the week if the kids have sports practice we trade off and on, as far as who takes them.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• During the week? Pretty much NONE. He gets home from work about 30 minutes before they go to bed. So by the time he eats all he really gets to do is say good night to them.
    On weekends he has more time. He'll play video games with them, t-ball in the yard, or take them shopping or to visit his dad and play golf.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Maybe an hour in the evening and a couple of hours on the weekend. He does help me, but he is usually doesn't have much time to play with our son. He does hold him and they watch sport together. Our son is only 2 months, I'm sure he will spend more time with him as Rylan getts older.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• When my son was growing up, they spent a lot of time together. Always doing things together. Especially the older our son got, since the older he became the more they had in common. My husband even made it to all the parties and things at school when our son was in elementary school. Never missed a doctors appointment..etc. My husband was/is a very active father. Once our son reached his late teens you could tell that they were more than just father and son when they were doing things together. I could tell they were actually "buddies" on some levels. Now that he is grown and has left home for college, they talk to one another on the phone a few times a week (and email almost daily.. lol).
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We're home mostly when he's not at work, so he's able to play with both the kids pretty often. Daily usually. It may only be a few minutes horse playing here and there, but they have fun.
    amyb99

Answer by amyb99 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010