What would you do if another parent accussed your child...

...of bullying their child?? What would your first reaction be???

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• to ask my child what was going on
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'd probably get angry since I tend to overreact most of the time. I wouldn't believe them.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think I would be offended, but then I would wonder if it's true and want to find out.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would talk to my child about it and get their side. Then go from there.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would inquire into the incident, and the reason she thinks so, and go from there.

Answer by older at 12:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'd ask to sit down and discuss what happened with BOTH children. Since my sons are more often the victims of bullies, I would wonder where the accusation stemmed from.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Id be upset and defend my child, but then Id probably calm down and try to find out if its true or not. Bullying is pretty bad anymore and should be dealt with if it is happening.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• ❤¸.•*""*•.¸I would sit down with my child and find out their side then i would talk with the parent of the other child and their child to get there side...im sure i would defend my child first...but i would get down to the bottom of it...and go from there..i would be VERY dissappointed if it were true!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would tell the other parent I would talk to my child and see what was going on first of all. I would need to know what my child thought about the situation before taking the next step. I would probably talk to their teachers if they were in school to get an objective opinion on it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my defensive instinct would probably take over at first. then id try to be rational and find out what really happened, and if my daughter was the bully id have a serious talk with her.

however, this has happened before. my friend teachers her daughter its ok to hit back, push back, whatever. and my daughter gets awfully rambunctious at times and runs into people by ACCIDENT. numerous times this has happened, her daughter took it as being pushed and has pushed my child back, then runs out and tells her mom that my daughter pushed her. it pisses me off so bad. cause then my daughter is in tears that her friend pushed her back when she just accidentally bumped her. one of the reasons we don't see them much anymore!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010