Anyone ever have sex with the ex

and hes the one to get all attached and clingy even though this was discussed and not suppose to be an issue. Help I do love him and the possibility to get back together is there but just not right away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Then you shouldn't have had sex. Sex with an ex Always has emotional ties that can't be helped. If you get back together you want to have a good foundation, not a relationship and feelings that is built on sex.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• ❤¸.•*""*•.¸Yup then i realized why i left in the first place after he got all clingy and thought i was coming to be with him forever..❤¸.•*""*•.¸
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Well people get horny and what is more trashy sex with an ex that you were with for years and have a child together or some stranger booty call. I went 11 months with no sex excuse me for getting horny.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I was just talking to one of mine a few months after we split up. He tried getting fresh with me, but he was already dating someone else so I passed. It was hard, but I was proud of myself after it was over.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• That is how I feel at times Grace but we started to get along and talk about what went wrong months ago before the sex so if we got back together it would not be "built on sex" as pp said.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes and it felt weird and awkard and dirty afterwards.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Lol riot. Yes dirty but funny thing is the sex was better than the years we did it previously. More aggressive wild sex maybe haha.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No way - I made sure it was completely over bfore I decided to move on.

Answer by missanc at 12:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

There is no need to be upset. Good luck. I was just saying that if you "might" want to get back with him later but not now then you shouldn't have done it. Since you guys have a history together it will only damage the possibility of a good foundation. Get in to counseling together and find out what went wrong. Work it out from there.

Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I've never felt the sex had to end just because the relationship did... So, yeah, I've had sex with a number of exs... It doesn't mean anything, it's just sex. If he can't figure that out then you need to tell him.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2010