What do you think is the best website to follow pregnancy on?

I've used whattoexpect.com, but it always tells me a week ahead (it tells me I'm "in" week 8 and where I'm going to be at the end of the week when I'm actually 7 weeks along). Are they all like that?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 12:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i bought that book, what a waste of money! i LOVE babycenter.com.... and what i read on that is what my OB told me :)
    HappyMomma86

Answer by HappyMomma86 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I like babycenter.com I would get a weekly update. It was always the week I was in.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i use www.bump.com u also get weekly updates....
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 12:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I used the Baby center it was great. It showed you how your baby looks and what they're doing at each week but also what you're thinking as a mommy and what you can be doing to prepare for baby.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• justmommies.com shows you the entire pregnancy which I like to get an idea of what is happening now and what is going to happen. All you do is put due date in or your LMP and it is right on track with the day/date and how far along you are :)
    ccn004

Answer by ccn004 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Honestly, I didn't use anything. I was registered on one website and it kept sending me info for a week behind. I cancelled it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i used parentsconnect.com, you also get weekly updates.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010