does the hcg diet work?

I just recently went to a clinic that does the hcg shots and vitamin b shot. It is pricey so I want to know if it really works or not. I have 5 kids so I can't be waisting money on something that doesn't work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would research the HCG shot...personally, based on what I have read about it- I would never do it.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think it is dangerous and that clinic needs to be checked out---investigated-- for screwing people out of their money ......I wouldn't do it!!!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• as far as i know--which is just from reading the pamplet you have to follow a strict 500 calorie a day diet and if you go over that most of everything you eat is converted into fat, but if you follow it the pounds melt off bc it helps you burn fat calories faster. i wouldn't do it.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It works but it's very time consuming and takes A LOT of will power. I know a lot of people who tried and most of them gave up.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Adipex works really well....you have to get if from your doctor.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 7:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I don't know what diet that is, but I would talk to your Dr first.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• you only eat 500 calories a day -
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2011