expericed more weeks from last period than ultrasound?

any one expericed to be alot more weeks from last period than ultrasound and carryed to full term?

daniellelewis

Asked by daniellelewis at 12:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do you mean that according to the date of your last period you should be further along than the ultrasound says? I was about a week behind and carried to full term (I was induced at 39 weeks and 3 days). I know I ovulated at least a week to ten days late because I was using the rhythm method and I knew without a doubt the conception date. The doctor kept basing my due date off my date of last period but I knew it was off, which the ultrasound confirmed, and once they saw the ultrasound they pushed my due date back a week or so.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Uh...what? No clue what you're asking. Check your grammar or reword or something.
    Anonymous

• yeah, according to my last period i should be 10weeks. But the ultrasound showed 4 weeks. So quite confused but had
    no spotting or bleeding.

Anonymous -dont know what i'm saying then why comment lmfao! Get grip!

daniellelewis

Comment by daniellelewis (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No, my doctor only took one ultrasound and that was at 20 or so weeks. My estimate, the doctor's and the ultrasound tech's were right.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The Ultrasound is always more accurate than basing it off of your last period.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010