If you had to choose...

Who would you pick to die first?
You or your SO/DH?

Would you rather go through the heartbreak? Or leave them behind?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in

• I'd prefer to stay alive longer so I could have more time on Earth with my children.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I hate to say this but him. We have three small kids and he doesn't do jack. If something were to happen to me he would be screwed.
    Anonymous

• I'm selfish and want to die first. I know that he would deal with it better than I could. We talk about it frequently.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Oh wow.. both would suck.. But I would have to say him.. I wouldn't want to leave my baby girls..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I love my husband and he loves our kids, but they are more attached to me. I'd have to let him go first.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• ❤¸.•*""*•.¸that's a tough one..my dh is my rock and always has been...but to tell you the truth i don't want to miss out on watching my children grow up and all the memories...i think maybe he would go first if i had to choose...this would be a very hard choice for me.
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• what does SO mean???
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 1:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would have to say my dh...he loves our babies and he loves me and honestly I don't think he could survive without me. I know that sounds arrogant and I don't mean it to and it is the truth. He depends on me to take care of all the finances, the shopping everything. He does help with the kids a lot, more than I think most men do. He also travels 85% of the good weather months March-November and he does this so that we can afford for me to be a sahm. He is an outstanding man and I love him so very much...I don't think he could handle the heartbreak and my mom died when I was 15 and I feel like I could handle the heartbreak because I have handled it once already. I don't ever want him to feel that pain...I love him too much.
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 2:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Omg, what a horrible scenario! I don't know! However, for my son's sake, I'm thinking I'd choose for myself to stay alive. Ughh....that's just such a horrible thought!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• him 1st, life insurance ploicy larger than mine, and i don't think he could handle taking care of the girls
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 3:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2010