Would you Boycott????????

I'm so sick of the overload of commercials on TV......Who could we write to complain about this. In an hour show you get maybe 16 mins of actual show the rest is a stupid commercial. Please don't say tape and watch it later, we shouldn't have to go to that bother. We are held hostage with these stations and it's not fair when you consider our cost for these stations..Cable....Direct TV

zbee

Asked by zbee at 1:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• commercial sucks
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Considering commercials pay for our fav shows theres really nothing we can do. And I sure as hell dont want to pay taxes to pay for the actors LOL does suck though!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't think you can complain about it. If you could, nobody would care.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I guess in a way we already do, we either channel surf during the commercials or just mute the TV until the show is back on and have a conversation during the commerical time.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• What's the point of even getting upset? Sure, commercials are a pain in the ass, but it's really not worth getting upset over. If you didn't have them we would be paying TONS more for cable/dish and there would be no free options on or off line... Commercials pay for all your favorite shows... Without them, you couldn't afford to watch any of it

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I just get up and do something during them, I never pay any attention to them.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yeah I am over sick of this crappy ass shit we call commercialism. LOL. Yeah I feel the same way. I love to watch on demand because you can skip them. Whoot whoot.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I actually enjoy the commercials - the good ones.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

I think your right, but had to ask if anyone might know.

There's a lot of smart ladies on here and didn't know if someone had a good idea. I don't get UPSET as much as I feel like I'm being held hostage to watch them and think it's unfair, but I mute the ad and talk to DH......

zbee

Comment by zbee (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010