help

my one year old still isnt sleeping all night i have tried everything is anyone else going through this

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My kids didn't either. My son woke until he was 2!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My youngest didn't sleep through the night until he was almost 2.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My 3 year did not sleep through the night till she was close to 2 years and we still have nights she does not.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The child I do day care for has just started sleeping through and he is 16 months.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• have try putting baby cereal in last bottle at night it will make him full also warm bath will help
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yeah i have tried that plenty of times see im about to have another baby in a couple so i really need him to sleep really soon before this baby is born
    devlynsmommy08

Comment by devlynsmommy08 (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Your child will sleep through the night when he is ready to. There is nothing you can do to make him.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Why is he waking? How early do you put him to bed? Try keeping him up a little later, shorter naps during the day. My oldest quit taking naps at 18 months. She stayed awake until I went to bed and was up when the chickens, ducks, and cows started praising the sun. My youngest went to bed early and got up late. All kids are different. Try to figure out why he wakes, what time usually, and what can be done to correct it. Are you breastfeeding? Give him something more substantial at night.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 1:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010