Christmas help...

(please no bashing) My childs school has a program where they have a church that adopts some kids I signed up and the school called like a month ago asking what she likes and they would do what they can....well i have not heard anything else on it I was going to call and ask like is everything still going through with the adoption thing or when do you pick the things up i just am not sure how to word it HELP PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• well my mom used o do this for us as kids they would ussuly drop the things off on X mas eve so it looked like santa came i would call ans ask if they are helping cause if not you can call the salvation army thay do things like that too
    Izaclilsunshine

Answer by Izaclilsunshine at 1:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Just call and ask your questions that you want answers to. I see nothing wrong with calling and no wrong way about asking if something you need to know.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't see a problem with you calling and asking when the gifts are going to be delivered.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010