what if i got drunk before i even found out i was pregnant?

i was mad at my fiancee n got drunk, was hungover the nxt day. ppl say that i shouldnt worry cuz i didnt kno n it was early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Health

• There is nothing you can do about it now. Just be good from this point. Don't worry.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I got drunk the night before I found out I was pregnant.. My baby is okay.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I drank before I found out I was pregnant. Just went out one night and had a good time. At my first appointment, the NP asked me if I had been drinking and I told her once, before I knew. She said it was ok, but don't drink again.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It won't hurt anything.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Before I knew I was pregnant with one of my sons I got drunk & he turned out fine. As long as it was just 1 time there shouldn't really be any dangers.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I drank before too, it happens. Just don't do it now
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Please...almost everyone I know (incl me) got drunk before finding out. Once won't hurt anything, but now that you know, stop.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I did it with both my kids and it worked out fine--for the first two weeks or so, the baby is taking all it's nutrients from the lining of the uterus, the placenta hasn't even formed yet. Just don't do it again and you should be fine...
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• it happens a lot more than you'd think....your baby will be OK. You have to get alcohol poisoning in order for it to really harm your baby.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• There is no crossover between baby's system and yours prior to the point where you miss your period (prior to implantation). So don't stress.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010