Moto-vation

ok through a lot of reading and talking to my doctor I have been able to choose healthier foods and portion control. I have only lost about 5 lbs which is very good. I know I need to excersie. I do none!!!!!!!!!
The last time I worked out to loose weight I was 100% dedicated to it. now I can not even get on the floor for 10 mintes. I really want to loose like 15 more pounds but unable to find the motovation. I have tried keeping some smaller size pants. Found different tapes but nothing seems to stick. Suggestions?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 1:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i have a mantra & it goes like this "just do it, just do it, just do it, just do it" I hate Nike & don't mean to copy their old school catch phrase, but this actually works for me. When i feel like i don't want to do it, i keep saying that over in my head until i do it. Then i feel GREAT about myself that i actually did it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I try to keep my exercise at 10 min. I do it three times through out the day. That is easier for me than doing it all at once.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• What helped me was my WiiFit Plus. It helps you keep track of your weight loss and it has a LOT of fun activities for your to do.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm like samurai chica. I tell myself "just do it" and it seems to help.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010