25 weeks.. lots of pelvic pressure & back pain question..

I know for the most part this is common.. esp. being my third pregnancy, and always having terrible back problems from 20 weeks on.. im used to it and know how to deal with it.. however.. if i bend over just enough to pick up the girls toys, im hurting so bad to the point that I cant walk w/o wobbling and going VERY slowly.. its very painful(in my pelvic area) to walk up the steps.. ive been trying to clean for the last 3 days and only get about 3o minutes done before I have to sit down for long periods of time(or try to, i have two little ones here to take care of) Usually my back pain out weighs the pelvic pressure & pain.. but lately its been the opposite...

What causes so much pelvic pressures & pains? They dont go away and come back.. once they are here they are here for hours!!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 1:26 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How old are the little ones? Have them pick up their own toys. Try to make it a fun thing, game, see who gets them to the toy box first, etc. Are they old enough to help you with other things? You must be carrying the baby low? A boy? My daughters put pressure on my back with their feet. I would drop in an instant, no warning, because of previous injuries and pinched nerves. I don't remember pelvic pain, just constant full bladder. lol
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 1:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i have a 5yr old & 1 yr old. the 5yr old helps me so much!! Thank God! & yes.. this one is our first boy, and i am carrying him low I think. (:
    mohme2three

Comment by mohme2three (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Could be that the baby is putting pressure on one of your nerves. If it continues, you might want to call your doctor's office and ask the nurse about it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Well, this was normal for me in my first pregnancy. I just assumed it was because the baby was getting bigger and heavier along with everything else growing (i.e. uterus).
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010