whats the best and cheapest way to stirp or bleach hair

a while back i dyed my hair black and now i want to change back top m,y natural blond. So my question is what is the best product to use to do this. i know you cant just dye it and i cant afford to go to a salon, so what is cheap and will work well.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 1:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Nothing. You cannot get your natural hair color back. You can bleach it, and remove the black. You will wind up with a yellow blonde. Once you get there you can dye it a color close to your natural color and wait for it to grow out.
    I go to Sally's and get quick blue bleach and 40 vol developer.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 1:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• well i knew i couldnt get it back to my exact color i just wanted to get the black out then dye it blond. thank you i will try that
    michelle.coppes

Comment by michelle.coppes (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• GOOD LUCK GETTING IT TO LIGHTEN MORE THAN THIS COLOR! OR THIS!! 

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It will take numerous attempts to get it lighter. I would say go for it once a month until it's light enough for you. Just don't forget to tone it after bleaching it. If you can't afford to go to the salon (they'll charge an arm and half a leg), I would use the L'Oreal bleaching kit. You can also find what you need at your local Sally's.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I naturally have VERY dark brown hair and in order for me to get the blonde highlights i use "blue flash" it is a powder packet , with 40 developer and I add in"red gold corrector plus" to minimize the orange shades I buy these items at sallys for less than a hair kit at walmart! I think maybe 10 dollars at the most, and i use two packets since my hair is so long
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 11:46 AM on Dec. 10, 2010