Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do i call for housing help in ffort wayne

Im thinking of leaving my babys father and i have no were to go and no job and there is no way in hell im leaving my baby with him or anybody else

Answer Question

Asked by Izaclilsunshine at 1:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

Level 5 (95 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • that question would be better referred to say.... A LOCAL PHONE BOOK

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

  • I'd google HUD housing in your area

    Answer by admckenzie at 1:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

  • they are not taking apps at the time and im sorry you cant just look in a phone book and get what your looking for if you dont know what your looking for

    Comment by Izaclilsunshine (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

  • yes u can under the government agencies section you know that blue section of the yellow pages? If HUD doesn't take apps now then go to section 8 and tell them you want to sign up for both section 8 and public housing. You will get on public housing long before section 8 but hey getting an apartment for $5 a month while waiting for your section 8 to get approved is really not bad. good luck.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

  • I would google it.

    Answer by Mena929 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

  • sorry to burst your bubble but often times section 8 takes YEARS to get on please look for other means...try getting a job and then visiting a local community action agency...although they may not be able to help you a ton and can not pay your rent fully

    Answer by rebeccadac at 2:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.