How long does a blood test take to come back?

Do you have to have it done at a doctors office or can it be done at a drawn station?

If my insurance covers labs at 90%...how much do you think it will cost?

When you had yours did you wait to miss a period first or were you just to anxious to wait so you had one?

I debating on whether or not I should have one at 10 DPO or if I should just wait until 18 DPO and take a test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It took a day for my test to come back. I had it done at the doctor office. I was due for my period that day that I took it. I was 3 wks pregnant.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I never had one. They just did a urine test and had results immediately. I always ask when I have a test taken when the results will be in as it varies from lab to lab. So does the cost.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mine cost about $150.00. And it takes any where from 30 minutes to about 2 weeks, it all depends on if the lab is on site or if they have to send the blood work out. And you should definitly wait until after your missed period for better results.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010