my thirteen month daughter and I am really having a hard time bonding, she seems to adore everyone but me, any suggestions?

rubytimes

Asked by rubytimes at 8:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No matter what you think.....YOU are the mommy and that will never change. She is always going to love you even if she wants nothing to do with you! I'm sure she's just going through a phase (my son did the same sh*t) and you have NOTHING to worry about! Pretty soon you are going to want her to get out of your butt! HEHE
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 8:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Try doing something special. Something just the two of you do. Like every night or nap time you read to her before she goes to sleep or you are the one who gives her a bath. Soon she will associate that special moment with you and when she wants to do that she will come to you no one else to do that special moment with.
    My oldest has switched back and forth between who he perfers that day, week, month, year.... Yes all of last year (because husband was a SAHD and I worked) He wanted daddy not mommy and wouldn't say mommy. It broke my heart but now that I'm a SAHM he perfers me over daddy. Although some days he wants dad instead of me.
    And the advice tytysgirl gave is really good ;) Hope that helps Leauna
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 2:04 AM on Nov. 7, 2008