What do you charish most besides family, freinds...

I charish the ring my mom gave me when she died and of course all the memories. I was only 15 and she was only 51. I also charish the ring my dad bought me for my 16th birthday it was my first real goal ring it has diamonds and an emerald. I charish the beautiful antique china cabinet my dad bought for me at an auction. I charish my wedding ring set...hmmm I've got a thing for rings looks like ;o) I think that's it but I'll add if I remember anything else.

And, of course I charish my husband, my children, my pets, the opportunity to be a sahm and the love from each of the wonderful people in my life, all the special moments w/my babies & family and all that good stuff. I hope everyone charishes all that good stuff.

I'm just wondering what else do you charish and why?

NaturalMomOfTwo

Asked by NaturalMomOfTwo at 1:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I deeply cherish the comfort and safety we, most of us in this country, are privileged to know.

As American mothers, we have the good fortune of being able to put our children to sleep each night in a clean, comfortable bed. Our homes are secure from bad weather, crime, and the terrors of war. Our children go to bed with a tummy full of good food, and have never had to experience REAL hunger. All this, simply because we were born in a certain time and place. I cherish this 'good life' that has been so assured that we are able to take these privileges for granted.

I pray that some day, all mothers are able to enjoy this same privilege.

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Besides family and friends? God.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 1:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Earth and all its wonderful things,creatures

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• beside people it would be my pic. I love them and the memories they bring
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Photos of family. I don't own anything else that I would be devastated if I lost them.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Oh Gosh yes...God and along with him all things he created!! & pictures...see I knew I was forgetting important things ;o) Thanks ladies ;o)
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Comment by NaturalMomOfTwo (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My health
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010