ok i have a problem

what can go wrong after haveing ur tubes tied exspecial with having sex a wk after.
here are my symtoms
breast tenderess
vary light periods
and gaining weight fast

and having lower back pain and my belly is getting round and im not eating a whole lot either  i had my tubes tied august 12 2010

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Health

• did you have your tubes tied after having a baby? Not likely, but you could be pregnant. You didn't say how long it had been since the tubes were tied, but have you taken a pregnancy test.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 1:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• hmmmm...sounds like a troll "am I pregnant" question, but I'll answer anyway. After having your tubes tied you are supposed to use a backup birth control method for a month to 6 weeks until the doc checks how well it healed with an ultrasound. There is a possibility that the surgery is ineffective and would need ot be corrected, this is a small chance but it's there. Take a pregnancy test.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Troll
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010