BUMP if you're guilty of spending more than 2 hours on here today trying to complete your to do list! (I'm thinking we are all guilty of doing it atleast once a week if not more LOL)

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 1:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've been on here a lot more then usual because there isn't much else to do in the hospital. My DD has been in and out twice over the past week. The first time we were there for 4 days and this past time 5 days. Now we are home and she is sleeping most of the time. I should be picking up, although I hate leaving her a lone for to long.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm guilty! But it's not so I can finish my to-do list...it's just because I get SUCKED IN!!!!

typing

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I know I'm guilty of it at least a couple of days a week. I always end up having to try and complete my to do list later on in the day and through part of the night, but it never seems to get done completely, so I end up tacking it on to the next day's list. It does all get done... eventually.
    Treefrog64

Answer by Treefrog64 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• LOL...I misunderstood the question, so negative bump from me :) I don't do the CM "to do" list. I am here procrastinating getting my actual to do list done.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes. Lol. I'm addicted to Cafe Mom .. I always finish my list even though the five questions are excruciating for me to come up with.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:28 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Guilty as charged lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Uh, no. I NEVER get it done, I don't give a hoot about getting it done, it's not why I'm here. I think maybe 1 time I did it all - i happened to have a lto of questions ehat day, other than that, nope, never. Didn't take me 2 hours either to get done what was there - i was on maybe an hour ane realized everything said "done".
    Anonymous

• LOL I tend to get on to check for responses to something posted in a group & even when I'm trying to be quick it's like once I hit that answers tab I get stuck, I don't always get it done lol I barely ask any questions myself

sidesplittinglaughter

405mom

Comment by 405mom (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010