More of a statement...

My little boy who will be 2 in four months is at his babysitter's and she just sent me a picture of him sitting on a potty. The 3 year old she watches is going on the "big boy potty" now and my little guy wants to copy him. She said he is just sitting on it (hasn't peed yet) and loves it. I can't believe how big he is getting, it's crazy. I just love him so much! It all went by so quick and it's weird when people call him a toddler, it seems like I just had him. It's amazing!

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 2:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I was just commenting yesterday about how I can't believe my two year old. He's just changing before my eyes everyday. Mimicing words, singing songs, counting, saying his ABC's (Even if out of order), and all of these new things that even weeks ago he might not have been doing. It's amazing how fast they grow up and soak everything in.

I agree that it's great the babysitter is involving you in the things he's doing even in her care. I think that's really respectful of her to share with you those little moments that you can't be apart of.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Sweet!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• it does go by fast, mine is 21! Enjoy every minute with him. It's nice the bsitter can email you things he is doing!
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Awww yay! :D
    Mipsy

Answer by Mipsy at 3:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I feel the same about my daughter. The 1st day she went potty was a week after she turned 2 and i had a tear in my eye lol. (im such a mom).
    funny thing is she seen me empty the potty and clean her with the toilet paper and ever since then whenever she uses the potty she empties her potty and cleans herself lol .. such a big girl..
    Its one less thing i need to do...
    MissChunkyLuv

Answer by MissChunkyLuv at 4:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I know! They grow so fast it is like you blink and they are big... makes me realize how much more I need to seize every moment and spend it with them... we can't get "too busy" for our kids when we are parents, otherwise we will lose our one chance.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 12:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• His bb sitter is awsome! Yeah we can't get to busy that is so true, you miss way to much!
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010