Do you ever ignore IMs?

Every time I log onto FB, a woman pops up and pesters me. She doesn't seem to get the hint.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No but I pretend I lose connection and go offline mid conversation with a few people. lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I find myself getting on and getting right back off if one certain person is on. So I know how you feel.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• um yes, i just lie later on and say that i actually wasnt online but just forgot to log out.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Just disable your online status. I had that issue on Facebook--it was someone I knew a long time ago, and I have absolutely NO problem with him, but I think he was just a lot less busy than me and wanted to chat all the time. I hated to be rude, but I just didn't really have time for it. Eventually I figured out how to change it on FB where no one can chat at me. It's such a relief.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:10 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yes. I have a friend who is going through a bitter divorce and all she talks about is that. i feel sorry for her but hey,you gotta find SOME positive things or people are going to avoid you,like me!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• sometimes i do.

vicesix....please share how to do that on fb ?
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 3:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I usually just turn it off so it looks like I'm not on-line if there is someone I don't want to talk to.
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 5:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010