What to get my 14 yrs daughter for christmas

Monalisa38

Asked by Monalisa38 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Go to Gifts.com - You can search by age, gender, and even personality type. There are some great ideas that one wouldn't normally think of. Also, go by what she is into. Whether it be music, clothes, makeup, art, or anything of that nature.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would honestly wait and take her shopping for all the crazy sales! Get her a igft card to Old Navy, The Gap, where ever she likes to shop. Old Navy sales are phenomenal after Christmas, like 75-90% off. And it's the same clothing you could have bought her now!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mine is almost 14 & I am getting her an art set (she likes to draw & paint), some new PJs, make up kit, a snuggie robe thing (she is always stealing my robe when she at the computer cause its near a window lol), some books (she is into these Japanese anime series) & also some stockign things I am getting are cute post its, glitter pens, nail polish & candy.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say the same thing as 2BlondeBabies!
    Let her have a fun shopping spree, or maybe take her to the salon for a makeover.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010