Talon in Hospital

Talon came early, 34 weeks and has intestinal atresia (spelling?) Has anyone else heard of this? I understand what's going on with him, but he's had surgery attatching his bowels and may be in the hospital for the next couple of months. He is 4 days old today and I had to go home without him... Has anyone else gone through this?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry I haven't, I have known people who have. Goodluck, take care, he will come home it just is hard right now.
    Natsnumberthree

Answer by Natsnumberthree at 8:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I had to come home with out my little man because he was 5 weeks early. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. I felt like a horrible mother for just leaving him like that. I know how you feel trust me, but it gets better I promise. And definitely make sure you visit him EVERYDAY! It's the best thing for him. Good luck .
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 2:58 AM on Nov. 7, 2008