Portrait Innovations

Has anyone had photographs taken at Portrait Innovations?
My family and I are getting our Holiday portraits done on Wednesday. I believe they are good quality, but just wanted some of your feedback. Thanks, Ladies!!

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 2:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• My sister did. They turned out great.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We went there once, and while they did a good job with the pictures, they tried to sell us more stuff the entire time...bigger packages, cards, etc. It was kind of high pressure. We were pleased enough with our photos though.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I like going there! I think they do a great job. We usually get the smallest package with a cd of the pictures as every picture they took is on the cd. They say you can't reprint them because they are too small but it's not true we have done up to a 5x7 and it looked good. They will try to sell you their top packages but stick to your guns and get what you want.. If you have an outfit change let them know ahead of time. Most of all have fun...the best part you get the pictures the same day. I don't think their website is a good advertisement but they really are. :)
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We just did our chirstmas cards there again now for the second year in a row.They are great. You can change outfits and have lots of special poses like standing up, in a chair, reading a book. I am pleased with them. after you get pics done and they do take several you go to a computer and pick the ones you like and even get them the same day with is great. They are pretty cheap on school pics cause got a pack for ten dollars. You will enjoy it I am sure.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I actually prefer http://www.picturepeople.com - had my professional photos done there and saw the display examples of the amazing work they do with kids, children, family, maternity, and was reluctant to get my biz photo there, but they are amazing and the staff was fantastic. They have a package of 6 sheets (10x13 or smaller) for $18 at any of their stores. I got that plus a CD of high resolution images so I could use my photos for my biz cards and brochures. Portrait Innovations is more like Sears or Target or Walmart...not even close to the same quality as Picture People.
    Webaddict

Answer by Webaddict at 11:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2010