Anyone else 19 weeks?

What's new? Do you feel baby kicking and is it regular?
Anything weird going on?

My hip hurts so bad a night I have to use a heating pad in the middle of the night, I pee like 3 times a night..still, I can feel kicking on my left side but not all the time and not regularly yet.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm pregnant with my 2nd child. I'm 4mo, and I started feeling my baby move at 3mo. My daughter moves alot. As far as the peeing, I pee At least every 30 to 45 min
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 8:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I am 19 weeks, I haven't felt the baby yet. I know the baby is sticking to the left side for me. I have one of those home listening things. I can hear the baby kick, hiccup, and the fluids pass through the plactenta. Can't hear it's heart beat through the thing yet. I have my ultrasound for December 5th to find out if boy or girl and check and make sure everything is still ok in there. I always am peeing, the record is 15 times in one night. Don't know how I can be that patient till December but have no choice. Can't wait to start the baby room decorating. I had spotting at 18 weeks, and a clot and spotting during my 10th week. Everything has been ok other than that.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 8:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Also the only problem I have during this pregnancy is also my hip hurts to. Didn't hurt with 1st child, but every pregnancy is different. My hip only hurts for a few days or so than it goes away, but comes back after a while.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 8:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My hips hurt alot in the begging. They don't hurt very often onymore, it is more abdominal pain for me. I don't know if it is the baby is kicking me and making it hurt or the uterus strecthing. That is why my doctor is going to have me have another ultrasound. I have had two and they both were at the ER room, this time it is going to be scheduled. It will be my fiance's first time with me and I hope we can actually enjoy it. Mabye this time the baby will quick closing its legs or moving when we try to peek at the genital area.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 8:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Zoeybug- is there a reason you waited so long for the u/s? I'm having mine tom and couldnt wait any longer!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My first two were in the ER for emergncy reasons so my doctor didnt see why we really needed any right away. So I am set up for next month. I just had on at the ER last week, but the baby would not work with us!!! I was so frustrated the baby first was in the wrong postion, so the tech tried the transversal and the baby fliped again, so she went back to the belly probe one and it closed its legs and wouldn't open no matter how much we pushed on my tummy! My baby is being a butt head already!!!!! :)
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 8:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I figured as long as they were checking at the ER to make sure everything was alright, they could peek and tell me what the baby is. The baby apperently wants to wait till daddy is there too.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 8:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• im also 19 weeks, i'll be 20 on friday (14th) and our ultrasound is that day! I'm soo excited, and nervous (what if they can't tell) I feel it a couple times a day, at least I think it's "it' and I have to pee ALLLLLLLLLLL the time. I cant make it thru the night anymore either. other than that I feel okay, hungry all THE time. If i dont eat every two hours, my stomach (or the babe) lets me know! good luck with everything! YOu'll be great!
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 10:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2008