try to conceive

my period was 9 days ago this morning i notice pinkish discharge a few times a today my nex period is 15 days away does that sound like implation bleeding???? never had pinkish discharge before

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you START your period 9 days ago?

If so it's sounds like you are OVULATING...in which case you should be BABY DANCING!

Many, many women have ovulatory bleeding. What does your cervical mucus look like?

What is your cervix doing right now?
    Anonymous

• If your last day of your period was exactly 9 days ago...it's slightly possible it could be implantation bleeding..but a preg test will be more accurate. Take one now..and take one more 2 weeks later.

psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• since i been trying to conceive i been taking the ovulating test and they been negatiev the last 3 days this is my fertile week but im hoping im preggo il test friday dont wanna get my hopes up and not noticing the normal discharge that i normal have during fertile time need fairy dust lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If you just had your period 9 days ago...I'm sorry but it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to be pregnant already. It takes 5 days from ovulation to implantation and then another few days for the hormones to be high enough.

Generally the earliest someone would ovulate is the 9th day of their cycle and that's for someone with a really short cycle.

The only way you could be pregnant is if the period you had a few days ago wasn't really a period.

Also OPKs aren't always accurate so I wouldn't rely on those. Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

Anonymous

• bump
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2010