do you take your toddler outside everyday to play or do you play indoors somedays?

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 8:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Not everyday! It's either been too hot or too cold...they have plenty of room to run around and use their imagination indoors. It's nice to get out, but at the same time, inside is just as good!
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 8:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My hubby takes the kids outside every other day, kind of like mommy's alone time. :)
    Anonymous

• Been too cold. When it's nice though, we head outside :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes, I take my 3 year old and 20 month old outside every day. They get so antsy and a good 3 or so hours outside burn off some serious energy. If its raining they just love to put on their rain gear and go outside with little umbrellas. You just have to make it fun. I don't particularly enjoy being outside in the rain, but I know its worth them not getting in my face and fighting all the time. I also try to let them play by themselves, I kind of stay out of their way, you'd be amazed at what kinds of things kids come up with to do. And they like the freedom. I am usually playing with the ball with our shepard, while they are playing together.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2008