Have you ever been suspicious that your partner was cheating?

What did you do about it? how did it make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• omg for 2 years I tried so hard to bust him turns out he does not and you know what I hurt our relationship ...be care full but always have your guard up

Anonymous

• nope!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yup and i was right everytime..the truth is if you think hes cheating odds are he is..sorry but women dont get suspicouse for no reason
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 8:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• nope!! I even let my man go and hang out at his friend's house until 7am. I totally trust him, and he's never given me a reason to doubt him. He'd also still call me to check in once in awhile too.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yes. I have been suspicious that he was cheating..Like it was certain girls that I would get this "feeling" about and everytime...there was something about the girl! One girl i had a bad feelinga about he actually admitted to flirting with at work! Another girl had a HUGE crush on him, and this one girl he once hugged and took her home bc "she didn't have a ride" wAh!! but he hid all those things from me..! and although he wasn't cheating..he was hiding somethinng from me. So my feeling have always had some sort of meaning to them!
    Anonymous

• And there was this one girl that he worked with recently and I had that same "feeling" about her but not as strong..and nothing ever happened with them..but she did mess around with his friend knowing he had a fiance and a baby! So i guess it was sort of right about her!! It just wasn't concerning my man..lol! Point is usually when you get that feeling there is a reason of some sort! So my advice is don't ignore it!
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• no. there is complete trust
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2008