Love Question HELP!!

How do you know when your in love? What feelings do you have? Is it normal to not be sure if you love your husband? Im confused about my feelings towards my husband. I thought i loved him but am not totally sure. I got preg to him and he asked me to marry him but after two kids i feel obligated to him.

Im still friends with an ex and my feelings for him are stronger than my feelings for my hubby

HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Feelings are a part of love but not all of it. I love my husband and am committed to him regardless of my feelings at the moment. I mean, come on, if we all acted on our feelings every moment of everyday, we'd beat someone to death on the way to work. It looks like you moved pretty fast and didn't have time for your relationship to develop a foundation before getting married and having kids.
    Has he done something that is worthy of losing your love? ie. abuse, cheating, not taking care of the family?
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You just know (or so I've heard)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• STOP TALKING TO YOUR EX!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010