Playtex Ventaire Advanced Nipples..do they work?

I was wondering if the newer nipples worked with the older style of the Playtex Ventaire Bottles. I have about ten or twelve of the older style bottles, but I can't find any of the older style nipples, its all the Playtex Ventaire Advanced nipples, I was wondering if anyone has tried using the newer nipples with the older bottles and did they work. Thanks. I really don't want to buy all new bottles (They get expensive)

missthumper86

Asked by missthumper86 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YES! And very well at that.
    Anonymous

• yes! i use those bottles, i got 1 pack of ventaire and 1 pack of advance and a few extra nipples, i change them all the time and they have never leaked
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 8:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yes yes yes lol try it
    Anonymous

• I have those and parents choice bottles. I use mainly parents choice. those nipples collapse unless they are on the vent air bottles.
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2008