HELP!!!

Im not sure if i love my husband. We have 2 young kids and have been married for just over 2 years. I felt obligated to marry when i fell preg.

I am still friends with an ex who my hubby has no problems me talking to but i think im still in love with my ex as i know he still loves me.

What do i do?

vleigh

Asked by vleigh at 2:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Break it off with the ex, and give it a chance with your husband. Your kids deserve that. If it doesn't work, if you just can't make things work, then divorce. But if you are too chicken shit to do that, what kind of parent are you?
    Sorry, that wasn't nice. I apologize, but, what you are doing isn't nice to your husband. Or your kids. And they matter, you just don't seem to see that.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Be faithful to your husband and stop talking to your ex
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You can' have your cake and eat it to. Choose one or the other.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the Anon.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Stop talking to the ex for a while and focus on your marriage. Don't speak with your ex for a couple months. If he loves you then he'll understand. Take time away from him and see how things go with your husband without your ex in the picture.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I definitely agree with everyone else. If you are unhappy with your DH you should figure that out before talking to anyone. It might make it easier to figure out your true feeling for your DH if you don't have any distractions. The grass isn't always greener on the other side... if you're talking to an ex, remember he's an EX for a reason
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You married the man. Respect him and yourself enought to get out of this relationship before starting another. How would you feel if YOU trusted your husband enough to talk with his ex girlfriend and he got on a public forum and wrote this kind of crap? Really you should tell your ex that your a married women and that you will not be talking to him anymore, but thats just me.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would like to ask something before I delve any further.

You stated that your husband knows that you talk to the ex and has no problem with it..

Does your husband know that you still love your ex (and the feelings are mutual) and that you only married him because you were pregnant?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010