If someone says they are on a waiting list for rehab.. how long does that usually mean? adult content

No bashing.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 2:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Health

• iv never hurd of a waiting list for rehab if its something you or some one else needs i would go some where else thats not someting to wait around for for any reason iv never been there but kudos for havving the gutts to ask
    Izaclilsunshine

Answer by Izaclilsunshine at 2:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I didn't think they had waiting lists... I thought it was important to get someone in right away, they may not want to recover later when their name comes up.. you know what I mean?

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Depends on the number of admissions/discharges from the facility.. It will also depend on where the person is on the list I would imagine.. If you doubt their story, I would call the place and ask if they have a waiting list for rehab, it does sound kind of odd to me tho..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It depends. How long is the waiting list? At what spot are they? How large is the treatment facility? How long are they in treatment for? It could be a day or a year.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2010