Share a Rant about 1 Pet Peeve, and let it go...

...but to keep it from getting too negative...

shake hand

You have to make your answer in 2 sentences:

1) It really bugs me when....

2) But I accept that not everyone thinks the way I do.

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 3:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love it when people tell me how to state my answer!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It really bugs me when people don't take care of their children..
    & I really can't accept that.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It really bugs me when people speak with a closed judgmental mind

but I accept not everyone has an open mind and thinks the way I do
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It really bugs me when people run late and leave you waiting with no respect for your time.
    But I accept that people are rude assholes.

How's that?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• So now.. here it is Noon.

My manager is trying to get the counter guy to come back and rip the new granite counter top out, place bracing, replace counter tops. Don't know yet if or when that's going to happen.

The plumber has left to go buy yet another new sick with all the trimmings . However, he can't put the sink in until the countertops have been redone..

And on top of that, the painter will be here on Saturday to repaint. Why. Because the new backsplash (on the new countertop that is going to have to be redone) is 2 inches shorter (height wise up the wall) and 5 inches shorter (length wise along the wall). So all it all has to be scraped and repainted.

So this is my day so far.. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• 1) It really bugs me when....ppl don't put hats on their kids when its super sunny or really cold!!!!!!!! especially babies!

2) But I accept that not everyone thinks the way I do. BUT its still wrong! ha!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It bugs me when people want to talk about how I dress and then they are wearing JUICY printed on their a@@.
    But I accept that she does not think the way I do and she knows that I have been done that already.......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Here's a rant/vent.. ((I don't think I've ever ranted or vented on here... but here it goes.. LOL)

At 8am this morning a plumber was supposed to be here to rip out my kitchen sink. Then, within a 30 minute window, the counter guy was supposed to come in and install new countertops, then the plumber was to come back and install a new sink.

1st complaint. Plumber didn't show up until after 9.

2nd complaint. The sink the counter guy left had NO fixtures/seals/traps nothing just the sink. For some reason my apartment manager was under the impression (understandably so) that the sink would be a complete just needing to be put in.

3rd complaint. Plumber came back to install a sink that had none of the things it needed to be installed. In the process he noticed that there was no bracing placed under the new counter tops. So, they buckle and will bust eventuall.

Cont.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Get it out, pixie...I don't think I've ever seen you rant either, lol. She IS human! :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• LOL

Oh I'm very very human..

I have more than my share of rants/pet peeves/and overall bitches.. LOL

Of course, brightside.. We just may have to eat out tonight.. Oh the agony.. LMAO
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010