What is the one thing about people that irritates you

I get really irritated when I send an E-mail and there is no response. At least make an effort and send some sort of quik reply.

and I also hate people who just stare...no expression, just stare

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 3:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Self-centeredness of any kind.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• envy that makes them act out and act very nasty or jealous to others for no reason.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol The stare...lol

It irritates me when I say something and the person I am talkting to "rewords" it, then says "I think this way is better". My response, "didn't I just say that??'"

I also CANNOT stand smacking...I have been know to hold out my hand to complete strangers so they can spit out their gum...lol
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Behavior that comes from a mean spirit.

It really bugs me when people are unnecessarily mean, insulting, rude, deliberately hurtful, or even just super negative.

I know sometimes a cutting remark or response is called for or deserved; but when people go around with a chip on their shoulder, just looking for a chance to say or do something negative, it bugs me. On-line, these ogres run free.

Keep your negativity and hatefulness to yourself!
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• invading my personal space

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I hate when people respond to a text with a "k". ...really? Come on people. That are when they just stop texting you all together. That is the most annoying thing in the world to me.

I also can't stand the way some people eat their food. The noises really irritate me.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 3:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I hate it when people are mean to little kids.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I hate it when our satellite goes out, and I hate when all the bills come in the mail on the same day. Oh, and I don't HATE this, but it really bugs me when people say Happy Holidays because Merry Christmas is "politically incorrect". Up yours. Merry Christmas.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• People that only text and never call you.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• There's a couple; people who lie, and people who think they are better than anyone else.
    Treefrog64

Answer by Treefrog64 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010