How do you feel about Rihanna's new music?

Being that she has a lot of young fans, do you think it's inappropriate? In her new song she says that she enjoys anal sex (in other words).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think her music has gotten much better. I do not pay attention to the lyrics because they get so washed out by the backgrounds. Her first song lyrically was bad. It was so bad that the singer, Christina Milian refused to sing it. So here comes Rihanna and the rest is shall we say history. Too bad Christina, you really messed up and Rihanna took over for at least 5 years now.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i like it. something for the young people but i think it's cool when people who is not in our generation get hip to it too. Soo cool!!!!
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am not a real fan of hers, but the new album isn't bad. UMM, What song says she likes anal sex? what's the lyric?
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 8:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• What's my name. She says "Every door you enter, I will let you in."
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:02 AM on Dec. 9, 2010