lessons

Anyone else on here want a section for lessons in grammar amd spelling? Sometimes it is so bad you have to wonder are they really that bad or just bored and trying to kill time. Sorry had to vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If your referring to what I think you are... she was joking
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• From your question I can see that you are fustrated by everyone elses typing. You are entitled to your opinion just like other moms on here. I can accept that that you feel that way. I feel that everyone have different typing skills- some stronger than others. My advice would be to accept other moms strenghth and weakness. That's all we can do. Again you are entitled to your opinion. I'm not bashing you by any means and I don't think that you should be bashed for what you think. I just wanted to give my intake on it.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The original question was harsh, but it has some truth to it. If people are joking, it's fine. But they are not, have a little bit compassion and think about why they couldn't type or write properly. Not everyone was lucky enough to have the proper schooling. If you really can't take reading grammatically incorrect sentences or mis-spelling, hit "next question, please"...I do sometimes.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It's annoying, especially when peeople do it on purpose. There is a spell check on the full editor.

Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2010