if you have a misscarriage what exactly happens to the fetus adult content

always wanted to know. if you have one at home or hospital . anybody been thru mind sharing?

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 3:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Depending on how far along you are you can pass it like a heavy period,need a D&C,or in cases where you are 20 weeks+ along,you need to birth it like a regular labor process. Babies born at or after 20 weeks have to be buried or cremated. Before that they are either considered medical waste,or you can ask to have it buried if you wish

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think it depends on how far along you are when you have the miscarraige. When I had one, I was about 9 weeks and at that point I had to have the D&C done, but I have heard of the fetus just passing naturally also. I'm not really sure what happens to the actual fetus - I never asked. I hope you are doing ok - I know what you are going through and how difficult it could be. My thoughts are with you!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Obviously, miscarriages occur because something has gone wrong. Maybe there is a nutrient missing in the mother's diet, or whetever, so that the gestation process is aborted. It's in a way nature's safety mechanism.

It's a very good idea for both parents to have their dental amalgam removed by a dentist who specialises in amalgam removal, once they get married, long before they start a baby. The toxic load can cause a miscarriage, or the child to suffer from autism. For the same reason, it is also important not to have the "recommended" flu shot while pregnant. As far as i am concerned it's best to completely avoid all vaccines for oneself and the baby.

My wife had a miscarriage at home, at about 3 months. We buried the foetus under an apple tree in our garden. Next, she had an ectopic pregnancy, but I'm happy to say that we then had a baby son who is now 37 years old (and completely unvaccinated).

truthcrusader

Answer by truthcrusader at 5:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010