i could really use a friend right now (* sad vent ) adult content

good morning moms what better place to vent then cafe mom.
im sitting here laying in the hospital bed with a whole bunch of thoughts going threw my head so i"ll start off from Monday night,
monday night i was fine wasnt in any kind of pain at all well tuesday morning i wake up with contractions and i immediately got worried because im 3 months i knew this couldnt be good i went to the bathroom and started throwing up blood i then got light headed and kinda blacked out for few second i was supposed to be aking my daughters to school and my husband had allready left for work(he works 3 hours away)after that i got a really bad pain in my back and im still throwing up blood my daughter were panicking and my oldest called 911 then i told her to get the neighbor(one of my good friends) before the ambulance came, i had my neighbor call my husband and my mom when i got to the hospital they hooked me up to this machine to check me out i started throwing up again and then thats when i freaked out cause my water broke
now the doctor is telling me theres a chance the baby can live but in the back of my mind i really didnt believe that after all i was 3 months, ok so then they wanted me to push,
i pushed and pushed for about 2 hours and it just wasnt happening so the next thing was a c-section:(
they gave me a c-section and right after that they took me out of the room so that i can stitched back up they told me the baby was breathing and she had a strong heart beat but after that she just stopped breathing i was torn,im still torn i don't know really what to do or what to say,well ive been laying here in the hospital and i cant walk cant eat and barely can move but hopefully i"ll be discharged Friday & then were going to the mortuary to get the baby cremated,
i have had lots of visitors:family,friends,neighbors,co workers
but im the first in my family to miscarriage and i don't really have any one who understands because i mean how could u understand if u never experienced it,its like i gave birth to a child and then she died right there:( i never got to hold her while she was alive i don't i just feel empty now im thankful that God blessed me with two other beautiful daughters i really am but this is gonna take sometime for me to get over
_(*vent over) thanks for listening

please no rude comments

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im sorryI lost my daughter at 34 weeks. I know what its like to have to bury a child. My heart goes out to you.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• AW mommy I am so sorry for you lose. I know the pain I lost my daughter half way through my pregnancy and no one understood. PM me if you want to talk but right now i think you just need to get off this site and rest. Focus on your needs right now. I hope the best for you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm so sorry for what you are going through right now. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. It was really awful. I'm sorry!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am so sorry - I had a miscarraige at 9 weeks and I was a mess over that for a very long time, so I can't even imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry you had to go through all of this - you will be in my prayers. Try to stay strong and if you need to talk to people, just do it and don't ever worry about venting.
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am sorry to hear about your story. I know hard to get through. Friends and family will help some but you will have to get better on your own time. Do not let them rush you. I mean you carried the baby not them. Hang in there we are there for you.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm so sorry

im sorry

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm so very sorry. My heat broke reading this. I hope you can heal but never forget her. Please talk to someone even the ladies here I think it would be good. HUGS!!!!
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• hugs

SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 3:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• hugsIm so sorry. I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks and still have no idea what you could be feeling.

bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2010