Its going to be 2011 in 24 days?!?

I don't know where the time has gone this year. Please tell me one signficant thing from 2010. I started TTC, one of the best decisions in my life.

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 3:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had a bad year this year. My DH lost his good job, making good money. We where doing good. Then right after the new year he lost it. We struggled for like 4 to 6 months. Barely making ends meet. Then he go a good job. Not making what he did, but it is a government job. I think the good part of the year was we fell, but go right back up and kept walking.

Answer by louise2 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Can't think of anything significant. We got rid of some democrats that were stinking up the joint. That was good and necessary.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I started at a new college to further my career. I have stuck to it no matter how hard it gets. That is my FAVORITE part of this year.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 3:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Time flies by.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Nothing signifigant happened this year. Just a lot of living the life of a mother and wife. A great experience, but a tiring one.
    Oh I guess you could consider getting pregnant, that's pretty great! This will be my third child, a second boy. We're excited!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Nothing really significant happened this year, and for this I am glad a quite and quick one.

Answer by older at 4:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The most significant thing that happened for us in 2010 was are only leaving home for college.

Other than that. It's been (thankfully.. lol) a pretty uneventful year for us.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My S/O was out of work wld be 2 yrs in Jan, but he got a job finally in Oct. We were really giving up and thinking he'd have to retire. That was a biggie for us, and as seniors just making it thru the yrs is big, esp with my S/O having open heart surgery w/10 bypasses 10 yrs ago.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I decided to change careers. So I am now going thru an online course in medical coding. Hope to be certified and get a new job in 2011.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 5:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• omg,seriously? wow this has been one hell of a year....not in a good way,but im glad its almost over! im not one to rush my life but this year has been terrible thanks to my sons father....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 10, 2010